Saturday, January 19, 2008

Uganda: Kampala

I'm working on getting pictures up on my website, but I realized that I wouldn't be able to put sufficient captions on some of the pictures to really be able to describe what was going on, so I thought I'd resurrect my blog. Most of the pictures will be on my website: http://www.pidgephotography.com under the travel section, but give me a few days to get that going. In the meantime, here's where we started: Uganda.

We flew into Entebbe via Amsterdam. Originally, we were to start in Nairobi, but due to the political violence that erupted just after Christmas, we instead, went directly to Uganda. From Entebbe, we were loaded onto our trucks and went to Kampala where we spent the night. We didn't do much our first evening in Uganda, but we did have a meeting...













We were awakened by morning prayer, and came out to watch sunrise over Kampala. Not such a bad way to start our adventures!

No comments: